Interview – Jack (Encounter)
Questions adapted from http://wyvern-1.deviantart.com/art/Character-Interview-Template-215833868
WARNING – Contains spoilers for Contact and Equinox
Part I: Let’s Start at the Beginning…
1. What’s your name?
2. Give me your full name…
3. What species are you? (Human, werewolf, etc? Or are you an alien?)
Half-human, half-alien, totally awesome *grins*
4. Where were you born?
5. What is your earliest memory?
I try not to think about my childhood
6. I see. And your age…?
7. Okay, now…are you a good guy, or a bad guy?
Why what have you heard? *Grins*
Part II: Tell Us More About Yourself…
8. What three words would describe your personality?
Loyal, super cool and aggro.
9. What three words would others probably use to describe you?
If they know me then loyal, funny and aggro. If they don’t, then probably rude, closed off and aggro.
10. Would you say you’re someone who can handle pressure?
My life is 100% pressure so yeah I think I do okay.
11. Favourite colour?
(Like Eliza’s eyes?)
12. Favourite food?
Mexican. Extra hot. *Winks*
13. Favourite drink?
Beer, water, coffee, cola, OJ. Take your pick. Oh and since I have been in England I’m quite partial to a cup of tea now too!
14. Do you get along with others?
If can do, if I want to.
15. Do you have any enemies?
Yep. Plenty of those.
16. How about friends?
Of course I have friends. You didn’t think I would? *clutches chest with a smirk* That hurts. My family are closest though, very few others get close.
17. Are you patient?
Nope, can’t you tell?
Part III: Hypothetically…
18. If you could be any animal, what would you pick, and why?
A wolf. Wolves are cool. They can take care of themselves.
19. One of your enemies just complimented you. Response?
I’m never one to knock a compliment, and they’d probably be right. Doesn’t mean I’d trust ‘em.
20. One of your friends just insulted you. Response?
They’d probably be right too *grins*
21. If you could change anything about yourself…
Probably a heap of stuff but I don’t waste time worrying about that kind of thing, what’s the point?
Part IV: Now We Get Personal
22. What’re your parents like?
23. Do you have any siblings?
None that I know of.
24. Are you seeing/dating anyone?
Eliza and I are back on and going strong.
25. Thinking about getting engaged, married?
Not so young but Eliza is the one for sure.
26. Aww. Okay, tell us your biggest secret.
What I am is my biggest secret and I already told you that in Question 3. You aren’t getting anything else out of me today.
27. Your worst fear?
Losing Eliza. I had a taste of it and it’s not something I ever want to experience again.
28. Tell us one thing you’re the most proud of.
Watching Lola take her first steps was a pretty cool moment. Anything that little cutie does makes me burst with pride.
29. Something embarrassing?
I don’t really embarrass easily. *Thinks* I guess losing track of Eliza when I was supposed to be following her after that party that time was embarrassing. Especially when Scarlett had to bail me out and with all the crap I copped for it afterwards. But that was at the time, now I know it was because Callan was messing me up so I don’t feel as bad about it.
Part V: Closing
30. Are you satisfied with your life?
As long as the people I care about are all right, then I’m golden.
31. Anything you feel like you have to do? It can be something long-term, like a bucket list, or something you need to do right now.
My life is crazy enough without me trying to add to it, so working in some normal time at some point would be nice. Saying that, a skydive would be pretty awesome.
32. Quick, you get one wish! What did you just wish for? It’s alright, you can tell me…
That beach holiday Eliza and I talked about.
33. How would you describe that wish? Good? Bad? Selfish? Selfless? Other?
Totally selfish but I’m still not taking it back.
34. Your personal quote?
‘Life is 10% about what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it’ *looks down at his hands* Yeah okay, I’m still working on that one.
35. Do you like change?
The way things go for me I don’t have a choice so I try to roll with it.
36. What’s your most valued possession?
I don’t really have anything like that. I lose stuff. My phone I guess, or my Z10 box? They are pretty cool. My tattoos are sentimental to me in that respect I suppose.
37. Anything else you feel like sharing?
I think you’ve had enough don’t you?
38. Last question!… What advice would you give yourself?
Follow your instincts but listen to those you trust. I really should listen more.
That’s it! How do you feel?
*Laughs* Like I need to see a therapist, thanks.