Interview – Eliza (Encounter)
Questions adapted from http://wyvern-1.deviantart.com/art/Character-Interview-Template-215833868
WARNING – Contains spoilers for Contact and Equinox
Part I: Let’s Start at the Beginning…
1. What’s your name?
2. Give me your full name…
Eliza Jane Anderson
3. What species are you? (Human, werewolf, etc? Or are you an alien?)
4. Where were you born?
Born and raised in Burnt Oak, England
5. And your age…?
6. Okay, now…are you a good guy, or a bad guy?
7. What is your earliest memory?
I remember riding my bike at the park with my mum and dad and getting ice cream. I must have been young because I had stabilisers on my bike and I was with my mum and dad of course.
Part II: Tell Us More About Yourself…
8. What three words would you use to describe your personality?
Impulsive, independent and, especially lately, secretive.
9. What three words would others probably use to describe you?
In the past I have been described as tough, strong, and bossy. *Smiles* I’m not saying I agree, certainly not with bossy!
10. Would you say you’re someone who can handle pressure?
I think so, yes.
11. Favourite colour?
Pink, I’m a girly girl at heart
12. Favourite food?
13. Favourite drink?
Ruby’s famous chocolate milkshake. You should try one, they are divine. Oh or coffee, it helps me burn the candle at both ends and stay awake in class when things get crazy.
14. Do you get along with others?
If they get along with me.
15. Do you have any enemies?
Yes. I don’t mean to, sometimes I just can’t keep my mouth shut!
16. How about friends?
The relationship between my two best friends, Amy and Tasha, and I has been a bit strained lately due to all the secrets I have been keeping as well as the adjusting to Amy dating Dane, my ex-boyfriend. But I know that they will always be there if they need me and the same with me for them.
I also consider Jack’s ‘family’ my friends. I feel very lucky to have them in my life.
17. Are you patient?
I must be because I am still answering these questions *smiles sweetly*
Part III: Hypothetically…
18. If you could be any animal, what would you pick, and why?
A dolphin. They are free to swim wherever they want, super intelligent and everyone loves dolphins!
19. One of your enemies just complimented you. Response?
I’d wonder what they were up to but I’d say thanks.
20. One of your friends just insulted you. Response?
My real friends wouldn’t insult me for no reason so I’d try to listen to whatever it is they are saying (but maybe after we’d argued a bit first).
21. If you could change anything about yourself…
My quick temper. It gets me into trouble.
Part IV: Now We Get Personal
22. What’re your parents like?
My mum is a nightmare and my dad… my dad is alive and runs a secret government organisation. Let’s just leave it there because I really don’t know what else to say!
23. Do you have any siblings?
My little sister Daisy.
24. Are you seeing/dating anyone?
*Smiles* Jack and I are back together and better than ever.
25. Thinking about getting engaged, married, other?
I’m only 18, so no.
26. Tell us your biggest secret.
I’ve been keeping a lot of secrets lately. The existence of aliens, my dad really being alive, my sister’s true identity… take your pick. But I suppose the biggest one is that I have all the secrets of the universe stashed in my head like a human safety deposit box!
27. Your worst fear?
The people I love being hurt, and making the same mistakes as my mother.
28. Tell us one thing you’re the most proud of.
29. Something embarrassing?
Any of my drunken escapades, almost hooking up with Ethan and everyone in school finding out that Dane cheated on me with Sadie at the same time I did.
Part V: Closing
30. Are you satisfied with your life?
Satisfied isn’t the word I would use but I’m really happy right now. And you have to take the good with the bad, right?
31. Anything you feel like you have to do? It can be something long-term, like a bucket list, or something you need to do right now.
I’ve lived my whole life in Burnt Oak and, especially since meeting Jack, I have realised what a big wide world it is out there. So I would like to travel, see the world… the universe even, if possible.
32. Quick, you get one wish! What did you just wish for? It’s alright, you can tell me…
World peace. *Laughs* That’s what you’re supposed to say isn’t it?
33. How would you describe that wish? Good? Bad? Selfish? Selfless? Other?
Selfless. The selfish answer would be less alien drama and more alone time with Jack!
34. Your personal quote?
‘I can and I will’ I like that one, oh or ‘you can do anything, but you can’t do everything’ is a good one too. I love a motivational quote.
35. Do you like change?
It makes me nervous but it can be good, even if you can’t see it straight away, so yeah.
36. What’s your most valued possession?
The necklace Jack gave me.
37. Anything else you feel like sharing?
Like a confession or something? When I was ten I stole a lipstick from a shop. I was so terrified I would get caught I hid it in my room and was too scared to wear it.
38. Last question!… What advice would you give yourself?
You were given this life because you were strong enough to live it.
That’s it! How do you feel?
Great! This was fun!